Nigeriabrev

More
16 years 6 months ago #63 by magne
Replied by magne on topic Re:Nigeriabrev
Dearest One,

Really i want to use this means to contact you in respect of my late father's consignment deposited with a private security company here in my country, Firstly I am Miss Titi Cherif My father was the director of cocoa farmers assocation in my country and he was into cocoa business as well, My Father deposited some amount of money ($4.5million) inside a box and deposited it as a consignment with a private security company as there was no possible means he could safe keep this money, This was because of the war in my country and this was the only means and way which my father could possibly move out this money from our country because of the political war,

My father used his posiion to move out this consignment through a diplomatic means to the security company's affiliated vault outside my country because of the war, My father had the intention to travel over to the security company's vault outside our country to claim and retrive back this consignment and use the money for an overseas investment, Before he was killed, as a result of the political war in my country which i believe that you must have heared about it over the news media, Pls since i am left alone as an orphan having lost my father and other members of my family that is why i have decided to contact you to seek for your total hlp and assistance in retriving this consignment since due to my age as a girl and coupled with my present situation and my inablity to travel out of my country to the vault of the security company, i want you to help me to claim and retrive this conignment and have the money invested in your country and as well help me to relocate to you!
r country to start my life again a

Pls i am willing to offer you 20% of the money inside the consignment as soon as it is claimed and retrived from the vault of the security company, Most Especially a lasting relationship is what i will so much cherish and appreciate from you as i am left alone, I will like to become a part of your family i will cherish to be seriously closer to you and have you as my Guardian, My Companion My Partner and Dearest One, Pls i am willing to detail you more and more about this matter i want you to know that this is the only inheriance which my father left which is presently within my possesion as my wicked uncle has totally taken over all that my loving father left, It is the only hope that i have to start my life again therefore i will higly need your total consent in this matter.

I am waiting for your soonest reply and i will tell you more about this matter May God bless you as you consider to help and assist me an orphan towards this matter

Yours orphan in need
Miss Titi

Please Logg inn or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #64 by magne
FROM THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR
Commonwealth Secretariat,
Marlborough House, Pall Mall,
London SW1Y 5HX
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X/05
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the results of the recently held Common Wealth of Nations Sweepstakes International Programmes held on the Ist of september,2006.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 025—11464992—750 with Serial number 2113—05 drew the lucky numbers 4—18—24—30—31—35 which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. You have therefor e been approved for a lump sum payout of £500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED KINGDOM POUNDS ONLY ) in cash credited to file REF NO:EGS/2551543252/02.

This is from a total cash prize of £5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION UNITED KINGDOM POUNDS) shared among the ten international winners in this category.

The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses providers drawn from all the continents of the world.

This Lottery is approved by the British Online Lottery Controllers Commision ,the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is the 3rd of its kind organised by the British Common Wealth of Nations and we intend to sensitize the public on the need for rendering financial assistance to the third world countries. i.e the Under-Developed Countries.

Our Claims Director will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned!!

For processing and remmitance of your winnings, you are required to contact our designated claims agent with the following underlisted informations:

FULL NAMES:
ADDRESS:(NB: P.O Box not allowed)
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP:
SEX:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
E-MAIL ADDRESS:
NATIONALITY:

ACCIDENTAL CLAIMS REQUIREMENT

NEXT OF KIN:
ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN : (NB: P.O Box not allowed)
SEX OF NEXT OF KIN:
AGE OF NEXT OF KIN:
TELEPHONE NUMBER OF NEXT OF KIN:
E-MAIL ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN:

To claim your winning prize, you must first contact the claims department by email for processing and remittance of your prize to you.

You are required to fill and submit the above particulars to our claims agent through the details below:

MR.BENARD HILL
CLAIMS DIRECTOR
COMMON WEALTH LOTTERY PROMOTIONS
London SW1Y 5HX
Email: Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den.
Tel:(+44) 7024024471 (+44) 7024024472

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with us or your agent.Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff Of the British Common Wealth of Nations.

Mrs.DIANNE HALENDALE
Promotions Manager
Common Wealth Lottery Promotions
London SW1Y 5HX

More
16 years 6 months ago #65 by magne
In trust from Ray
Hello dear,

I am Raymond Deen from sierra leone but residing in Ivory Coast in Africa. It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in transferring the sum of $3,520,000 inherited from my father late Alh. Cecil Deen to your country for investment. I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust, relationship and confidence in you as i get to know you better.

So please i want to know if you will be of assistance but first i want to get to know you better. I am willing to offer you $352,000 usd for your effort input after the successful transfer of this money and investment, I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me. Indicate your interest towards assisting me by sending your phone # and address so that i can communicate with you at any time. I will be waiting for your response.

thanks
Raymond (skype ID: raysilv)

More
16 years 6 months ago #66 by magne
Ticket Free/Online Winnings Dept.
WINNINGS NOTIFICATION. UK-LOTTERY ORGANIZATION

Ref Number: UK/9420X2/68
Batch Number: 074/05/ZY3
Telephone: +447024073813

Sir/Madam,

If you are the real owner of this email address,We are pleased to inform you of the result of the UK ONLINE International Lottery programs that entered your email addresses amongst other addresses for the international lottery programs conducted by UK LOTTERY ONLINE.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27511465896-6410 with serial number 3772-510 drew lucky numbers 7-14-88-23-31-45, which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of £2,367,834.00 (Two million, three hundred and sixty seven thousand, eight hundred and thirty four British Pounds
sterling) from a total sum of USD£8,958,650.00 shared amongst the first
5 lucky winners entered in their category.which is approximately usd4.5m.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000companies and 30,000,000 individuals email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every year.

This lottery was promoted by some software corporation to compensate some few individuals with website and email addresses, After the Microsoft anti-various incident on August 2003.

However, you have automatically qualified to take part in our next year
£24 million international lottery programs.

To file for your claim or for further details, please contact our agent at:[email protected]. In respect of our commitment towards helping the less previledge,we ask that you voluntarily contribute 1% of your Global winnings to any charity organization you desire at your convinience.

Please provide the Agent with your 6 digit numbers 8, 3, 7, 9, 5, 2 and your password RRTAz15. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name in full:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Age:
5. Occupation:
6. Phone/Fax:

If you do not contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this notification,your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT)pending the transfer/claim by Winner.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Yours Trully,
Scott James.
Global Winning co-ordinator.

WARNING!!! ANY MAIL RECIEVED OF THIS SUCH WITH ANY KIND OF TRADE MARK OR ADDRESS SHOULD BE FORWARD TO THIS BOX IMMEDIATELY, THIS WILL HELP US TOFIGHT SCAM AND LOTTERY IMPOSTERS . THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.

More
16 years 6 months ago #67 by magne
The Manager Credit and foriegn Bills
Regent Bank Nigeria Plc
Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria.

Attention: Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr, Felix Osakwe, the Manager Credit and Foreign bills of Regent Bank Nigeria Plc. I am
writing in respect of a foreign customer of our bank with account number 14-255-114 whose name is
Late Mr. Morris Thompson, an american by citizen who perished in a plane crash of Alaska Airlines
Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2003, including his wife and only daughter. You shall read
more about the crash on visiting this site which I got during my investigation,
www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/ Since the demise of this our customer, I
personally have watched with keen interest to see his next of kin but all has proved abortive as no
one has come to claim his funds of $15.5M (Fiftheen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time. On this note, I decided to seek for
whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin as no one has come up to claim of being his next of
kin. And the banking ethics here doe

In view of this I got your contact when I was making a research on a foreigner I will use in this
great opportunity. For your assistance I will give you 30% of the total amount then 10% has been
maped out for any expences that may occur, while the remaining 60% will be for me and my partner.
Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by fax or e-mail the letter of application which
you will type sign and send back to our bank to enable us start this transaction. I will not fail to
bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and that you should not entertain any fear as
all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized, this transaction
will be complited within ten banking working days of recieving your response, after you apply to the
bank as a relation to the deceased. When you receieve this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail
signifying your decision including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick communication. Send your
response to m

Yours Sincerely,

Mr, Felix Osakwe,
Manager Credit and Foriegn Bills,
Regent Bank Nigeria Plc.

More
16 years 6 months ago #68 by magne
Dear Friend,

I am MR FRED MARK, Auditor, with Accounting Department,Ecobank here in Cotonou, Benin Republic. I am writing following an oppurtunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us.I have decided to contact you purely on the personal conviction of trust and cofidence that we can co-operate with one another and do a very lucrative business for our mutual benefit.

The Business I am proposing to you is in respect of the sum of US$18,170, 000.00(Eighteen Million One Hundred and Seventy Thousand United States Dollars Only) deposited in Dollar account with my bank which belonged to Late JOYCE LAKE an American who unfortunately lost her life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31st 2000, including her husband . You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site.

www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

My bank has made several efforts at contacting the family of Late JOYCE LAKE or her relatives, but all effort have proved abortive as she had no identifiable kin's men.This sum of US$18.170M has remained unclaimed ever since then and nobody has come forward as his next of kin. The management under the influence of our chairman and member of the board of directors has made an arrangement for the fund to be declared 'UNCLAIMABLE' and subsequently be turned to the reserve account of the bank.

It is against the background of the foregoing,that i have decided to contact you for assistance and partnership, for you to stand as the next of kin to Late JOYCE LAKE. Because the banking law and guidelines here stipulates that such money remained after six years, the money will be transferred into banking treasury as unclaimed funds.With your permission this fund will be transferred to your private account abroad as the beneficiary and next of kin to Late JOYCE LAKE .

All proof of claim and necessary documentation will be carefully worked out in your favour and we assure you of 100% risk free involvement and protection.Consequently, if you find this proposal acceptable to you and you wish to assist me, I expect your urgent response and upon receipt of that ,we shall discuss and agree on the disbursement and sharing ratio.

Let me therefore expect your very urgent response through my phone,Please endeavour to include your full name and address, private phone and fax number for our easy communication Please keep our dealings very private and confidential.

As I await your urgent response. Please kindly reply to this letter and as well state your wish in this deal .

Thank you and best regards.
Yours Faithfully,

MR FRED MARK.
Tel:+229 97989972.

More
16 years 6 months ago #69 by magne
Dear Sir,

I am MR. KEKE KWAME, a staff in
Accounts/Operations Department of one of the local
banks here in ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE(IVORY COAST). I
have urgent and very confidential business proposal
for you. I got your contact from International
Business Journal in ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE and decided
to contact you immediately.

On June 6 2000, An American Oil Consultant/Contractor
with the ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE National Petrolum
Corporation, MR.GEORGE EDWARD, made a numbered
time(fixed) deposits valued at US$28,750,000
(Twenty-Eight Million, Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand
United States Dollars). On investigation, it was
discovered that MR. EDWARD died along with his family
in a plane crash.

On further investigation, I discovered that MR. GEORGE
EDWARD did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace
his Next of Kin proved abortive. I therefore made
further investigation and discovered that MR.EDWARD
did not declare any Next of Kin in all his official
documents, including his Bank Deposit paper work. This
sum of US$28,750,000 is still sitting in the Bank and
the interest is being rolled over with the principal
sum at the end of each year. For the past 4 to 5 years
now, no one has ever come forward to claim the fund.

According to the COTE D'IVOIRE (IVORY COAST) Laws, at
the expiration of 6 (six) years, the money will revert
to the ownership of the COTE D'IVOIRE Government if
nobody applies to claim the funds. Consequently, my
proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to
stand in as the Next of Kin to MR GEORGE EDWARD so
that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get
into the hands of some corrupt government
officials.

This is simple,

1. I will like you to provide me with a viable account
details where
this fund could be safely transferred into as Next of
Kin of the former depositor.

2. Please note that there is no risk attached to this
deal as all the Computer work for this transaction
will be done by me, including your name as the
legitimate Beneficiary of this fund.

You will be entitled to 30% of the total amount as
your commission after the transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately. Upon
your response, I shall then provide you with more
details on how to go about it.

Please note that this is very confidential. And as I
am still a staff with the bank here, I would not like
to be known or mentioned as having knowledge of the
deal but I will be giving you inside information on
what to do.

Awaiting your urgent reply.you can call me on this number 0022507983199

God bless you.

Very Truly Yours,

KEKE KWAME

More
16 years 6 months ago #70 by magne
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
FOREIGN DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
FEDERAL
SECRETARIAT ANNEX
IKOYE, LAGOS-NIGERIA

ATTEN: Next of Kin,

This is
to
notify you that your case was presented to us and was deliberated
upon
Last Monday during the on going National Economic Summit of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria in the presence of the president of the
Federal Republic Of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR,the
Honorable Minister of Finance, Mrs. Nenadi E. Usman, The Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria, Prof. Charles Soludo and other key economic
policy makers.

It was discovered, to our dismay, the participants,
that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed despite our
clearance
and authorization. On further investigation we discoverd
that some
unscrupulous individuals were bent on frustrating all your
efforts and
have removed some vital documents from your file.

However, a \"seven-
man harmonization,
committee\" has been set up to
look at all the gray
areas and agree on the way forward for the
success of this
transaction.

Furthermore it was discover that some
top government
officials are working against
the success of this
transaction.To this
effect we have
decided to work with a reputable
commecial bank, who
are one of our
correspondent
bank's to settle
your payment

Please
note that all these were are
made possible by
Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Iweala-
Okonjo,the
formal Honorable Minister of
Finance
with your contact
information for immeidiate
payment of the
overdue contract fund of
forty two million
US Dollars
($42,000,000.00.)

And inline with the
Federal government desire to
clear all outstanding debts of the year
therefore before I
commence action on your payment i need your
response by email
(Denne e-postadressen er beskyttet mot programmer som samler e-postadresser. Du må aktivere javaskript for å kunne se den.) and call me on my direct
telephon number
2341+018755719 / 234+806-297-6676

Your urgent
response in this
matter
will be highly
appreciated

Thanks
Yours
Faithfully
Mr.
Mallam Nasir El-Rufai
Federal Capital Territory
Federal
Republic of
Nigeria.

More
16 years 6 months ago #71 by magne
FROM,THE DESK OF SHADI HAMMAD
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA,
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend,
I am the manager bill and exchange of the foreign remittance bank of
African , ouagadougou burkina faso, My dear I am trusting this deal to
you
buy faith and hope that you will handle it without know problem.
In my department file, I discovered an abandoned sum of (
$16.2million
U.S dollar) in an account that belongs to one
of our foreign customer who died along with his wife and the only
daughter
in November 2, 1997 in a plane crash.
Since I got information about his death, I have been watching out
for
his next of kin to come over and claim this money because, the bank
cannot
release it
to any person unless somebody apply for it as next of kin or relation
to the
deceased as it is indicated in our banking guidelines and laws,
unfortunately,
I discovered that the only next of kin died alongside with him a plane
crash
being his only daughter left nobody or relation for claim.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I have decided to make
this
business proposal to you as a foreigner and for you to stand as the
next of
kin or a relation to deceased person for and subsequent disbursement
since
nobody is coming for the claim and
I don’t want this money to go into the banks treasury as unclaimed
bill ,
the banking law and guideline ARTICLE A section ABD/O11 of
1991,stipulates
that if such is found in our bank after (10) years remain unclaimed
the
money will be
transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.
The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is
occasioned by the fact that the customer is a foreigner, a Burkinabe
and a
Burkinabe cannot
stand as a next of kin to a foreigner.

I arrange that 30% of this money will be for you’re as foreigner
partner
in respect to the
provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses
incurred
during the business, handled by you, and 60% will be for me.
Thereafter, I
will visit
your country for disbursement according to the percentage as indicated.
Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this money to your
private
account, you have to apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin
to
the deceased.
Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or e-mail
the
text of the application, I will not fail
to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and do not
entertain any fear as all required arrangement has been made for the
transfer.

You should contact me immediately you receive my letter through
my email.
Trusting to hear from you.
Yours faithfully
URGENT .
SHADI HAMMAD

More
16 years 6 months ago #72 by magne
DEAR FRIEND,

I MAKE THIS APPEAL WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT ANY FACTS OR OPINION
EXPRESSED BY ME ARE GIVING IN CONAFIDENCE AND SOLELY FOR YOUR PERSONAL
INFORMATION AND USE. I AM MR.IBRAHIM KAF,THE MANAGER OF BILL AND
EXCHANGE AT
THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF MY BANK.

BEFORE I WROTE YOU,I PRAYED THAT YOU WILL BE A HONEST AND RELIABLE
PERSON
WHOM I CAN WORK WITH TO ACHIEVE THIS DEAL OF OUR LIFE.FROM MY SECTION
IN THE
BANK, I DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SUM OF SIX MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED
THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($6.8M) WITH ACCOUNT NUMBER 14-2558-5976 THAT
BELONGS
TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMERS WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS WIFE AND ONLY
DAUGHTER IN A PLANE CRASH OF ALASKA AIRLINES FLIGHT NUMBER 261 WHICH
CRASHED
ON MONDAY, 31 JULY, 2000, 13:22 GMT 14:22 UK. WITH THE WHOLE PASSENGERS
ABOARD.

THE NAME OF THE DECEASED MAN WAS (MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER FROM
MUNICH,GERMANY). N.B.YOU SHALL READ MORE ABOUT THE CRASH ON VISITING
THIS
(WEBSITE) BEFORE YOU START WITH ME. BELOW IS THE WEBSITE.

NEWS.BBC.CO.UK/1/HI/WORLD/EUROPE/859479.STM
IT IS THEREFORE UPON THIS DISCOVERY THAT I NOW DECIDED TO MAKE THIS
BUSINESS
PROPOSAL TO YOU AND FOR OUR BANK TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU. YOU HAVE
TO
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION WHICH I WILL BE SEND TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN
OR
RELATION TO THE DECEASED FOR SAFETY AND SUBSEQUENT DISBURSEMENT SINCE
NOBODY
IS COMING FOR IT AND I DON'T WANT THIS MONEY TO GO INTO OUR BANK
TREASURY AS
UNCLAIMED BILL.
THE BANKING LAW AND GUIDELINES HERE STIPULATES THAT IF SUCH MONEY
REMAINED
UNCLAIMED AFTER SIX YEARS, THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO THE BANK
TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUND. THE MONEY HAS NOW STAYED MORE THAN SIX
YEARS AND
I AM PREPARING DOCUMENTAION TO PROVE THAT THIS MONEY HAS BEEN
TRANSFERED TO
OUR BANK TREASURY. IT WILL BE BETWEEN ME AND YOU ONLY THAT WILL KNOW
THAT
THE MONEY IS NOT TRANSFERED INTO OUR TREASURE.

THIS REQUEST OF FOREIGNER AS NEXT OF KIN IN THIS TRANSACTION IS
OCCASIONED
BY THE FACT THAT THE CUSTOMER WAS A FOREIGNER AND A BURKINABÉ CANNOT
STAND
AS NEXT OF KIN TO A FOREIGNER.IN APPRECIATION OF YOUR ASSISTANCE, I AM
OFFERING YOU 35% OF THE TOTAL SUM. 5% FOR CONTINGENCIES (COST OF
TRANSFER/OTHER CHARGES) LIKELY TO BE INCURRED DURING THE COURSE OF
TRANSACTION, WHILE THE REMAINING 60% IS FOR ME.UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR
REPLY.I
WILL SEND TO YOU BY FAX OR EMAIL THE TEXT OF THE APPLICATION WHICH YOU
WILL
COMPLETE AND FORWARD TO OUR BANK ASKING FOR THIS MONEY TO BE PAID TO
YOU AS
THE NEXT OF KIN TO MR;ANDREAS SCHRANNER.
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS.(1.) THIS
BUSINESS IS

HUNDRED PERCENT FREE FROM RISK.(2.)YOU WILL NOT FACE ANY MUCH QUESTIONS
BECAUSE THE APPLICATION WILL BEAR THE BRIEF INFORMATION OF THE DECEASED
WHICH THE BANK MAY LIKE TO KNOW.(3.) IF YOU WILL FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS
AND
DIRECTIVES,THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE COMPLETED WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF
TIME.(4.)YOU SHOULD KEEP THIS BUSINESS CONFIDENTIAL OR SECRET UNTIL THE
FUND
GET TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY PURPOSE.

FINALLY,CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT WE WILL PROCEED
WITH
THIS BUSINESS IMMEDIATELY.

MY REGARDS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR.IBRAHIM KAF

More
16 years 6 months ago #73 by magne
LEGAL ATTORNEY & SOLICITOR
ROYAL CHAMBER 14,
RUE DE JANVIE BP 10556
LOME TOGO WEST AFRICA

Attn; Magne, LEGAL ATTORNEY & SOLICITOR

From the Desk of Barrister Lebeh Ota, a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr.P.B Magne,a national of your country, who used to work as a contractor and importer in Lome Togo.[West Africa] here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 26th December 2003, my client, his wife and their only daugther were involved in a plane crash in a village called Adjarra near Porto Novou after take off from Cotonou in Benin Republic where they went for a Concert .

It was unfortunate that my client and his family all lost their lives in that crash.For more on the plane crash log on to (news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm)
Since then I have made several enquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to search through with his last name which motivated me to contact you, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my late client before they get confiscated, frozen or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly where the deceased had an account valued at about $12.Million United States Dollars Only (Twelve Million ,United States Dollars Only) . The Management has issued me a notice to provide the next Of kin or have the account frozen within the next twenty Two Official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now i seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at USD12M can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. I have all the necessary legal informations / Documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. And this I must do to make sure that this fund is not Wasted or end up in the wrong hands.

All I require is your honesty , co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I am waiting your urgent reply. Please you can reach me through my private email address as indicated. Thanks for understanding , waiting to hear from you urgently for more updates.

Regards.
Yours Truly
Barrister Lebeh Ota.(ESQ),

More
16 years 6 months ago #74 by magne
Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by their recommenddations I must not hesitate to confide in your for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul, the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal.When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management), we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.
1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.
2) To serve as the guardian to us.

Moreover, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact, me via this email????
Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds