Svar på nigeriabrev

More
16 years 3 months ago #383 by magne
Svar på nigeriabrev was created by magne
jeg sendte et svar på nigeriabrevet:whistle: . Nå får vi se hva som skjer...:P

Dette svarte jeg:

Jeg : Seems like a fair traid, whats up next?

Han : iss aminu <**************@hotmail.com> skrev:
Dear Friend,
I am Mr.ISSA AMINU, personal Assistant to the Branch Manager of Bank Of Africa(BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the US$4.3 million dollars,(four million,three hundred thousand united states dollars), and who is a customer to the bank where i work.He died in a Kenya plane crash 2003, with his family during their vacation journey. The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad.You can view this site to know more. bla bla bla.....

Please Logg inn or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #387 by magne
Replied by magne on topic Re:Svar på nigeriabrev
Svar er mottatt. Det gikk fort...

My Dear,

Thanks very much for your mail,well my dear friend i want you to know that am very happy to receive your mail,but first of all i want you to know the reason why i contacted you in this business,is for us to join hands together and make sure that this money is transfered into your account without any problem and i will come over to your country and we share the money as the percentage i declared,note that you are not the next of kin to the late customer,but i will give you all informations that will make you the real next of kin to the customer because i am an insider in this bank and i will follow it up and the bank will approve it and transfer the money to your account,the reason why i contact you because an a burkinabe can not stand as the next of kin to the deacease so that is why i desided to contact you in this transaction if only we will work like one blood brothers.First before we proceed i want you to know how you can help me,for you to help me,we most have one mind and understanding and not to betray each other before or when this money is transfered to your account.

Secondly i want you to know that this business i contacted you,is 100% risk free because i am the bill and exchange manager of this bank and the bank has given me the authority to contact the next of kin to the late customer,and i am the person to tell them that truly you are the next of kin,and every informations and prooves they need from you,i will supply it and stand to protect you,protect the money until it is transfered to your account and also protect my self.Thirdly,the secret of this business will be kept between me and you,no body else until this money is finally transfered to your account and i will come over to your country for the sharing and celebration as planed.
Fourtly,during the transfer of this fund into your account,if any expences arrises,i will need your assistance.The above is the help i need from you,so i need to know from you,your interest,capability and maturity to handle this business with me,and i need from you just one account,so that this can be a direct transfer,without any hindrance.

If the above reasons are well understand call me immediately on *********** or email me,so that i can send you an application with our bank email address you will retype and fill your banking informations and send to our bank,while i will be here to monitor it,note that while i am monitoring it,our bank here will not know that i and you are partners,it is only you and i knows about this,to enable me have access to perfect the transfer to your account immediately without any problem.

Please am waiting to hear from you immediately,my regards to your family.

Thanks
Mr Issa Aminu.

More
16 years 3 months ago #388 by magne
Har svart: just send me the application with your bank email address and I fill inn the form :)

Regard
Jens Petrus

More
16 years 3 months ago #391 by magne
My Dear,

Thanks for your mail, i will like you to fill the application below with your informations,i will like you to follow all my instructions so that this money can be transfered into your account without any problem.I am here in the bank to follow it up and be directing you on what to do,to avoid mistake,so you try and be checking your mail everyday and keep this business secret,it is only between me and you becuase of our own security,so that the money can be transfered without any problem.

This is the application,fill it and send it to our bank,immediately you send it try and reach me through email for security reason,so that i can start to be monitoring it,without delay.

Please send this application to the two bank e-mail addresses **) so that they can easily receive it and get back to you in time.

Please send the application letter below to the bank through the bank mail addresses above and inform me immediately so that i can monitor it and give you feed back on what next to do.

My regards.

Waiting to hear from you immediately.

Thanks
Yours Brother
Mr Issa Aminu.

********************************************************************************************
ATTN:DR DAGOGO WILLIAMS
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR(BOA)
BANK TEL/FAX: *
E-mail:*
E-mail:*

Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF MY INHERITTANCE FUND OF US$4.3 MILLION DOLLARS,I HEREBY APPLY FOR THE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF MY INHERRITANCE FUND OF 4.3 MILLION DOLLARS (FOUR MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) BELONGING TO LATE (MR. GEORGE BRUMLEY).

I AM ....................................................THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED LATE CUSTOMER WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IN SEPTEMBER 11th 2003 AMERICAN ATTACK PLANE CRASH.

PLEASE ACCEPT MY APPOLOGY FOR APPLYING LATE,THIS IS AS A RESULT OF SOME FAMILY LOGISTICAL PROBLEMS THAT HAS JUST BEEN SETTLED.

I HUMBLY APPEAL TO THE MANAGEMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA(BOA) TO RELEASE AND TRANSFER MY COUSINS FUND INTO MY NORMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AS STATED BELOW.

1.NAME OF MY BANK..................
2.ADDRESS OF MY BANK.................
3.MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER................
4.RECIEVING COUNTRY...........................
5.MY PRIVATE TELEPHONE
6.MY PRIVATE FAX NUMBER............
7.MY EMAIL ADDRESS...................
8.MY OCCUPATION.............................
9.MY AGE..............................

I SHALL APPRECIATE YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION TO THIS APPLICATION AS I PROMISE TO ABIDE BY ALL YOUR PROTOCOLS AND TRANSCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
YOUR FULL NAME HERE

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds