More
16 years 5 months ago #252 by magne
Replied by magne on topic Sv:Nigeriabrev
FROM THE DESK OF DR.ANAND SURTI,
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend,

I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise but due to the urgency of this transaction.
First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of it's nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. There is no doubt that trust conceptually is a conundrum which leads itself to deferring interpretation, we have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of African Development bank (ADB). I came to know you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this Confidential Transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence. I am writing to you, following the impressive information received about you from the chambers of commerce. I believed that you are capable and reliable to champion this business opportunity. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $30m US dollars (Thirty million US dollars). In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family On Monday, 31 July, 2000, 13:22 GMT 14:22 UK, 2000 through concorde air lane with flight N AF4590 crashed off, killing all 109 people on board and you can view the site for more details:
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my department now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after ten years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. We agree that 30% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60 % would be for me and my colleagues. There after I and my colleagues will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Anand Surti,
Bill and exchange manager,
African Development bank ADB

Please Logg inn or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago #253 by magne
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) OUAGADOUGOU,
BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA.
RE: TRANSFER OF (7,350, 000.00 DOLLARS) USD (SEVEN MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS)

DEAR FRIEND.

THIS SHORT MEMO WOULD CERTAINLY COME TO YOU AS SURPRISE DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE HAVEN’T HAD ANY PREVIOUS CORRESPONDENCE WITH EACH OTHER.
INSPITE OF THIS, I WILL APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WILL PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE TO EXECUTE A BUSINESS WITH YOU WHICH WILL CERTAINLY BE OF A MUTUAL BENEFIT TO BOTH OF US. I WANT TO TRANSFER TO OVERSEAS ($7,350, 000.00 ) SEVEN MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS) FROM THE BANK OF AFRICA, I WANT TO ASK YOU TO PROVIDE AN ACCOUNT OR QUIETLY LOOK FOR A RELIABLE AND HONEST PERSON WHO WILL BE CAPABLE AND FIT TO PROVIDE EITHER AN EXISTING BANK ACCOUNT OR TO SET UP A NEW BANK A/C IMMEDIATELY TO RECEIVE THIS MONEY, EVEN AN EMPTY A/C CAN SERVE TO RECEIVE THIS FUNDS QUITELY.

I AM MR BOUDAF RHIM, THE ACCOUNTANT PERSONAL CONFIDANT TO MR KATTAN SALIF WHO DIED TOGETHER WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IN A PLANE CRASH ON THE 1ST OCT. 2003 ON THEIR WAY TO ATTEND WEDDING IN BOSTON.

A PHYSICIAN AND INDUSTRIALIST, HE WAS A CONTRACTOR AND HE ENGAGE IN SO MANY BUSSDINESSES IN AFRICA. DIED LAST THREE YEARS WITHOUT HAVING ANY BENEFICIARY TO HIS ASSETS INCLUDING HIS ACCOUNT HERE IN BURKINA FASO WHICH HE OPENED IN A BANK OF AFRICA IN THE YEAR 2003 AS HIS PERSONAL SAVINGS FOR THE PURPOSE OF EXPANSION AND DEVELOPEMENT OF HIS COMPANY BEFORE HIS UNTIMELY DEATH IN 2003 THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS ($7,350, 000.00 DOLLARS)SEVEN MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS, NO OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT, I AM CONTACTING YOU FOR US TO TRANSFER THIS FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE BENEFICIARY, I WANT TO FIRSTTRANSFER ($7,350, 000.00 DOLLARS)SEVEN MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS) FROM THIS MONEY INTO A SAFE ACCOUNT ABROAD, AFTER WHICH WE WILL TRANSFER THE REMAINING (20M) BUT I DON'T KNOW ANY FOREIGNER, I AM ONLY CONTACTING YOU AS A FOREIGNER BECAUSE THIS MONEY CAN NOT BE APPROVED TO A LOCAL PERSON HERE WITHOUT VALID INTERNATIONAL FOREIGN PASSPORT, BUT CAN ONLY BE APPROVED TO ANY FOREIGNER WITH VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE AND FOREIGN A/C BECAUSE THE MONEY IS IN US DOLLARS AND THE FORMER OWNER OF THE A/C LATE MR.RAVINDRA F. SHAH IS A FOREIGNER TOO, AND AS SUCH THE MONEY CAN ONLY BE APPROVED INTO A FOREIGN A/C. HOWEVER,I AM REVEALING THIS TO YOU WITH BELIEVE THAT YOU NOT LET ME DOWN IN THIS BUSINESS, YOU ARE THE FIRST AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT I AM CONTACTING FOR THIS BUSINESS, SO PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY SO THAT I WILL INFORM YOU THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE URGENTLY.

SEND ALSO YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER TO FACILITATE EASY AND FAST COMMUNICATION I NEED YOUR FULL CO-OPERATION TO MAKE THIS WORK FINE. BECAUSE THE MANAGEMENT IS READY TO APPROVE THIS MONEY TO ANY FOREIGNER WHO HAS CORRECT INFORMATION OF THIS ACCOUNT, WHICH I WILL GIVE TO YOU, UPON YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE AND ONCE I AM CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE AND WILL MEET UP WITH INSTRUCTION OF A KEY BANK OFFICIAL WHO IS DEEPLY INVOLVED WITH ME IN THIS BUSINESS.

AT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS BUSINESS, YOU WILL BE GIVEN 30% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT, 60% WILL BE FOR ME AND MY COLEAGUES, WHILE 10% WILL BE FOR
EXPENSES BOTH PARTIES MIGHT HAVE INCURRED DURING THE PROCESS OF TRANSFERRING.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR EARLIEST REPLY .

THANKS.

MR BOUDAF RHIM .

More
16 years 5 months ago #254 by magne
British National lottery online program that was held on the 4th of
November 2007. You have been approved to claim a sum of 1,200,000.00 (One
Million Two Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) In London The
selection process was carried out through random selection in Our
computerized emai selection system (ess) from a database of over 100,000 email
Addresses drawn from which you were selected.To file for your claim,
please contact our fiduciary agent by email.

Mr. Richard Carpenter,
Tel: +
Email:

Fill the below:
1. Name:
2. Address
3. Marital Status:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality:
8. Country of Residence:
9. Telephone Number:
==============================================
CONFIRM YOUR WINNING BY RE-FILLING YOUR INFORMATIONS AGAIN

British National lottery online program that was held on the 4th of
November 2007. You have been approved to claim a sum of 1,200,000.00 (One
Million Two Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) In London The
selection process was carried out through random selection in Our
computerized emai selection system (ess) from a database of over 100,000 email
Addresses drawn from which you were selected.To file for your claim,
please contact our fiduciary agent by email.

Mr. Richard Carpenter,
Tel: +
Email:

Fill the below:
1. Name:
2. Address
3. Marital Status:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality:
8. Country of Residence:
9. Telephone Number:

More
16 years 5 months ago #255 by magne
ATTENTION WINNER
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
£1,000,000(One million, three hundred and fifty thousand, pounds
sterling) in cash.held on the 16th november,2007 in Ireland.The selection
process was carried out through random selection in Our computerized email
selection system (ess) from a database of over 250,000 email Addresses
drawn from which you were selected. Contact our fiduciary agent for
claims with:

Name: Mr. Kenneth Smith,
Email:

Fill the below:
1. Name: 2. Address 3. Marital Status: 4. Occupation: 5. Age:6. Sex:
7. Nationality: 8. Country of Residence: 9. Telephone Number:

More
16 years 5 months ago #256 by magne
UK ONLINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
P O Box 1010 Liverpool,
L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

FINAL NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of 1,000,000.00 (British Pounds) held on the 17th of November 2007 in London Uk.The selection process was carried out through random selectionin our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected.

The UK ONLINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL is approved by the British GamingBoard.To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact ourfiduaciary claims department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your prize.

You are to contact the Claims Agent:
Mr. Kelly Martins
Tel:+

(1) FULL NAME(2) FULL ADDRESS(3) NATIONALITY.(4) AGE(5) OCCUPATION(6
)TELEPHONE NUMBER(7) SEX(8) TOTAL AMOUNT WON(9) COUNTRY

If you do not contact your claims agent within 3 working days of thisNotification, your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to keep theirwinning details/information from the public to avoid Fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT) pending the prize claim by Winner.

*Winner under the age of 18 are automatically disqualified. *Staff ofthe UK ONLINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL are not to partake in this
Lottery.

Congratulation!!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Wood

More
16 years 5 months ago #258 by Kai
Replied by Kai on topic Sv:Nigeriabrev
vant av microsoft jeg hihi...

Microsoft (r) Award Team
20 Craven Park, Harlene's London NW10,
United Kingdom.
BTD/0257903122/07

***WINNING NOTIFICATION***

Dear : winner
organised a Sweepstakes marking the Annual anniversary we rolled out
over 1,000,000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds) for our
end of year Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly
selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their
patronage.
Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number
with serial numbers BTD/0257903122/07 and drew the lucky
numbers 04-06-09-90-09-22(07) which subsequently won you 1,000,000.00
(One Million Great Britain Pounds) please contact.
Mr:Richard Maskery Patrick.
Head Winning Claims Dept.
Email:[email protected]
FULL NAME :
TELEPHONE NUMBER:::::::::::::
EMAIL ADDRESS:::::::::::::
RESIDENTIAL:::::::::::::
REGION :::::::::::::
SEX::::::::::::::
WORK:::::::::::::
ANNUAL INCOME:::::::::::::::
Lucky Numbers
Phone/fax numers

Sincerely,
Mrs Lisa Brown
Microsoft Promotion Team

More
16 years 5 months ago #261 by magne
Du har ikke vunnet så mye som meg da:P

Attention: Winner,

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice the result of
Euromillion Loteria Español 2007 promotions.We are happy to inform you that
your email address have emerged a winner of Five hundred and fifty
thousand euro(550, 000.00)Euros.
NOTE: to file for your claim, please contact the claim department below
on email or phone
REDBOATH FINANCE AND SECURITIES,S.L
Contact person: Mr.Lopez Javier
Tell:*******************
Email:**********************
Find below your promotion date, Reference and Batch numbers. Remember
to quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent (Mr.Lopez Javier)
PROMOTION DATE: 18th November 2007.
REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/07
BATCH NUMBER: 15/051/IPD
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which is
addressed.unauthorised use,disclosure or copying is highly prohibited.The sender accepts no
liability for the improper transmission of communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs.Jennifer weber
THE PROMOTION COORDINATOR

More
16 years 5 months ago #262 by magne
The National Lottery
PO Box 1010
Liverpool L70 1NL, United Kingdom.
Ref: L/200-26937
Batch: 2007MJL-01

WINNING NOTIFICATION
We happily announce to you the draw (#1071) winner of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY cash prize of £1,000,000 (one Million Pounds Sterling) held on tuesday 20th of November 2007 in London Uk.The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 10,000,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected.
The BRITISH UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board. To begin the processing of your
prize you are to contact our fiduaciary claims department for more infomation as regards
procedures to claim your prize.
Note: You are to keep your winnings strictly confidential so as to avoid double claims and
complications:
Agents Name: Mr Thomas Hooper
Email:*****************

TEL:+************
TEL:+****************
Fax:+'***************

VERIFICATION FORM:
1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Nationality:
4.Age:
5.Sex:
6.Occupation:
7.Phone/Fax:
8.COUNTRY:

Congratulations once more,and have a great day.
Rose Wood
Online Co-ordinator
U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program.

More
16 years 4 months ago #277 by magne
FROM THE DESK OF MISS ROSEMARY FINECONTRY,

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT

BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO

{ WEST AFRICA }

DEAR FRIEND,

I AM (MISS) ROSEMARY FINECONTRY, THE MANAGER IN CHARGE OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION IN BANK OF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO IN WEST AFRICA WITH DUE RESPECT AND REGARDS I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU IN THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION THAT WILL BE VERY BENEFICIAL FOR BOTH OF US AT THE END.

DURING MY INVESTIGATION AND AUDITING IN MY DEPARTMENT I CAME ACROSS A VERY HUGE SUM OF MONEY IN AN ACCOUNT BELONGING TO ONE OF OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER, WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IN A PLAN CRASH THAT TOOK PLACE IN KENYA, EAST AFRICA, THE LATE DR. GEORGE BRUMLEY, A CITIZEN OF ATLANTA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BUT WORK IN BURKINA FASO, WEST AFRICA AND A CONTRACTOR WITH ECOWAS,(ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES)

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS ENTIRELY LEGAL AND DO NOT HAVE ANY ATOM OF FEAR IN YOU, ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS BACKING UP THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE SENT TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP ALL THE RECORDS CONCERNING THE TRANSCATION, IN CASE YOU ARE ASKED BY ANYONE OR YOUR BANK WHEREIN THIS FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO TO PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE,I ASSURED YOU THAT ALL THE PROCEDINGS ARE LEGAL.

THIS FUND HAS BEEN DORMANT IN HIS ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY CLAIM EITHER FROM HIS FAMILY OR RELATION BEFORE MY DISCOVERY TO THIS DEVELOPMENT. ACTUALLY, THE LATE CUSTOMER WAS A BIG MERCHANT WHO TRADES ON GOLD, DIAMOND, ELEPHANT TUSKS AND CRUDE OIL FROM AFRICA TO ASIA AND EUROPE AND THIS MONEY WAS DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK TO PAY FOR HIS PURCHASES.

ALTHOUGH PERSONALLY, I KEPT THIS INFORMATION SECRET WITHIN MYSELF TO ENABLE THE WHOLE PLANS AND IDEA BE PROFITABLE DURING THE TIME OF EXECUTION.

THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS $9.2 MILLION USD(NINE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS).MEANWHILE ALL THE WHOLE ARRANGEMENT AND DIRECTIVES NEEDED TO PUT CLAIM OVER THIS FUND AS THE BONAFIDE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED, WILL BE FORWARD TO YOU UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE.

I COULD HAVE DONE THIS DEAL ALONE BUT BECAUSE OF MY POSITION IN THIS COUNTRY AS A CIVIL SERVANT; WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OPERATE A FORIEGN ACCOUNT AND WOULD EVENTUALLY RAISE EYE BROW ON MY SIDE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER BECAUSE I WORK IN THIS BANK. THIS IS THE ACTUAL REASON WHY I NEEDED A SECOND PARTY OR FELLOW FROM A FOREIGN NATION WHO WILL FORWARD HIS CLAIMS AS THE NEXT OF KIN ALSO PRESENT A FORIEGN ACCOUNT WHERE HE/SHE WILL NEED THE FUND TO BE TRANSFERED INTO ON HIS REQUEST AS IT MAY BE, AFTER DUE VERIFICATION AND CLARIFICATION TO HIS DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT.

I WILL NOT FAIL TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. ON SMOOTH CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS GRATIFICATION, WHILE 10% WILL BE USE FOR ALL THE EXPENSES THAT MAY ARISE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER SUCH AS TELEPHONE BILLS ETC, WHILE 60% WILL BE FOR ME.

PLEASE, YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO KEEP TOP SECRET AS I AM STILL IN SERVICE AND INTEND TO RETIRE FROM SERVICE AFTER I HAVE CONCLUDED THIS DEAL WITH YOU. I WILL BE MONITORING THE WHOLE SITUATION HERE IN THE BANK UNTIL YOU CONFIRM THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND ASK ME TO COME DOWN TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR SUBSEQUENT SHARING OF THE FUND ACCORDING TO THE PERCENTAGES PREVIOUSLY INDICATED AND FURTHER INVESTMENT, EITHER IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY TO INVEST IN. ALL OTHER NECESSARY INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU WHEN I HEAR FROM YOU.

I SUGGEST YOU GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE STATING YOUR WISH IN THIS DEAL ALSO FILLS FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT CLEARED BY YOU FOR A GOOD FOLLOW-UP.

PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PLANE CRASH AND THE TRAGIC DEATH OF THE DECEASED AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY LATE DR.GEORGE BRUMLEY

http://*******************

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONNEST

BEST REGARDS,

MISS ROSEMARY FINECONTRY

More
16 years 4 months ago #278 by magne
One of the logos of Microsoft Windows, the Company
Microsoft Promotion Award Team
40 Ryecroft Way Stopsley
London,
United Kingdom.

MICROSOFT WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our winners selected this month. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Microsoft Windows. We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque will be issued in your name by Microsoft Corporation board, You have therefore won the entire sum of £450,000,00 {Four Hundred And FiftyThousand Great British Pounds} and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque.
Mr Hector Owen
Email:[email protected]

You are advised to contact your Foreign Transfer Manager with the following details to avoid unnecessary delay and complications:

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.
(1) Your contact address.
(2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.
(3) Your Nationality/Country.
(4) Your Full Names.
(5) Occupation/Age.
(6) Your Preferred Method Of Receiving Your Prize(From Below)

Mode Of Prize Remittance.

(1)Cash Pick-Up (You coming Down to United Kingdom Personally to Pick Your Prize).

(2)Courier Delivery Of your Certified Winning Cheque Name and other Winning Documents safely to you.

The Microsoft Windows lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the canceling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the interative Lotteries Board Commission
Abraham, Vicki
Sincerely,
Dr. Vicki Abraham

More
16 years 4 months ago #279 by magne
Esteem Greetings,

I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know
your opinion or willingness on this classified information
that I will release to you.

Firstly, I am a happily married man with children and
therefore I would not want to loose this opportunity to change
my financial situation and provide a good future to my family.
My name is Mr. Miguel Pequeno. I am the Branch Manager of
International Commercial Bank of Ghana.

I need your help to transfer out of Ghana the sum of $2.6
Million Dollars from a Private Account to your account in your
country. And before I will give you more information about this
project, you will first assure me that you will keep this
information classified between the two of us.

I will reward you with 25% of the money when I arrive to meet
you for sharing. Let me know about any good business venture
in your country, which you know will be okay for me to make
investment.

If you agree to work with me to realise the success of this
project, then let me know in your reply so that I will continue
with releasing more information to you.

Best regards,

Miguel Pequeno

More
16 years 4 months ago #280 by magne
Your email won £738.000.00 from the Global promotion,Liverpool.
Contact MRS SANDRA BERNOIT
Email:****************
+44******************

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds