16 years 3 months ago #281 by magne
Replied by magne on topic Sv:Nigeriabrev
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park,
Aintree, LIVERPOOL,L30 1RD,
UNITED KINGDOM

(WELCOME TO THE UK LOTTERY PROMO)

WINNING NOTIFICATION.
We happily announce to you the Draw (06/1099) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,online National Lottery program held on 28th October,2007.Your company or personal e-mail address,is attached to a Ticket number 860-377-596-6738, with a serial number 5368/02 drew the Lucky Winning Numbers 06-14-17-28-30-41.You have therefore been awarded The total lump sum pay out of £500,000.00 credited to File Ref No:65345543-98666.You are to contact the claims dept with your personal information to enhance quick confirmation of your winning.And after doing so you will be cleared for payment immediately by our affilated Courier company or by Bank to Bank Transfer.

REF:UKL/65345543-98666
BATCH:2007UKL-01.
You are to contact the fiduciary claims department by your personal information with e-mail Giving Below;
(UK NATIONAL LOTTERY CLAIMS OFFICER)
Name:MR.STEWART BLAIR.
E-mail;***************************
Phone:+***************
Fax: 00 ***************

FULL NAMES:
TELE/FAX IF ANY:
MARITAL STATUS:
SEX:
NATIONALITY:
ADDRESS:
TICKET NUMBER:
REF FILE NUM
NEXT OF KIN:
How you need your winning funds.?

1.Bank To Bank Swift Transfer
2.Courier cheque delivery
Choose one as soon as possible and get back to your claims officer.

Congratulations once again.© UK National Lottery 2007.
YOURS SINCERELY,
MR.GEORGE WATFORD
ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR

Please Logg inn or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #282 by magne
BRITISH LOTTERY6/49
P O Box 1010, 3b Olympic Way,
Sefton Business Park,
Aintree, Liverpool ,
L30 1RD

FINAL NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of £1,263,584.00(British Pounds) held on the 24th of November 2007 in London Uk.The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected.

The BRITISH. NATIONAL LOTTERY is approved by the British Gaming Board.To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary claims department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your prize.

You are to contact the Claims Consultant:
Mr.Richard Williams
Tel:*****************
Email:********************
......................................................................................................................................
contact him, please provide him with the following codes below:
FOLLOWING:Ticket no:025-1146-1992-750,
Serial no:2113-05,
Lucky no:08-11-17-30-32-41
bonus no:47,
REFNO:BRLFGP2551256/0.
.........................................................................................................................................

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM
(1) FULL NAME:
(2) FULL ADDRESS:
(3) NATIONALITY:
(4) AGE:
(5) OCCUPATION:
(6 )TELEPHONE NUMBER:
(7) SEX:
(8) TOTAL AMOUNT WON:
(9) COUNTRY:

If you do not contact your claims agent within 3 working days of this Notification, your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid Fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT) pending the prize claim by Winner.

*Winner under the age of 18 are automatically disqualified. *Staff of the British Lottery are not to partake in this Lottery.

Congratulation!!

Sincerely,
Stella Roberts (Mrs)

More
16 years 3 months ago #283 by magne
Hello,

With all due respect, I know, you will be surprise after reading this email for the fact that two of us are still total stranger to each other, to be sincere I observed that you are a reliable person through your message that was the reason why I want to explain everything about me.

I am 23 years of age girl,from Zimbabwe in south-central Africa,my height is \"5.5\".my weight is 65kg,i am presently in a refugee camp here in senegal in west africa,to be frank and honest, I have gone through a lot of pains and sufferings in my life ever since I lost my parents, I lost my mother several years ago, when I was a kid, she died while giving birth to the person that would have been my only brother, she died after giving birth and the baby died a few minutes later.

My Father died last year while I was still in my first year in school, when my father died last year, my uncle took over his Gold and Cocoa business immediately after his death on the pretence that he will hand over to me later. Suddenly, he became strange and practically locked me out of everything my father owns because I am a woman, but I have nothing to tell him, I leave vengeance to God(allah), for the fear of not falling into same trap that killed my father, for this reason I don’t need any telephone call to avoid any body knowing about this transaction and my pain, I prefer email only.

Before my father died, he gave me the secret code of his save, where I found a document that contents a huge amount of money, (EIGHTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USA DOLLARS).Which my father deposited with a security company here in senegal,with the sole aim of acquiring and buying some dredging equipments in setting up of a dredging firm with his partner in Senegal. I want to invest this money under your care, and however, my only worry is that fact that we do not know ourselves in person, but I strongly believe that the key to the success of this transaction is mutual trust and understanding.

Secondly I want to relocate from here to your country after the transfer of this fund where I can settled down happily because of the political problem that facing us almost 5years now, I promise and swear with my life, you will never regret for knowing and assisting me all the rest of your life, I am willing to offer you FOUR MILLION US DOLLARS for helping me and rest will go for investment which you will help me to decide upon my arrival.
Waiting to hear that you will assist me.

Reply me through my own private email address below,because this hotmail address i used to contact you is for my late father.

Yours Faithfully,
Miss Abeer Naofal.

More
16 years 3 months ago #284 by magne
UK ONLINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
P O Box 1010 Liverpool,
L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

ONLINE NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of £1,000,000.00 (British Pounds) held on the 1st of December 2007 in London Uk.The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected.

The UK ONLINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL is approved by the British Gaming Board.To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary claims department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your prize.

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644

You are to contact the Claims Consultant:

Mr. John Morgan
Tel: +4*************
Tel: +4************
Email: *****************

(1) FULL NAME
(2) FULL ADDRESS
(3) NATIONALITY
(4) AGE
(5) OCCUPATION
(6 )TELEPHONE NUMBER
(7) SEX
(8) TOTAL AMOUNT WON
(9) COUNTRY

If you do not contact your claims agent within 3 working days of this Notification, your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid Fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT) pending the prize claim by Winner.

*Winner under the age of 17 are automatically disqualified. *Staff of the UK ONLINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL are not to partake in this Lottery.

Congratulation!!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Wood

More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #285 by magne
Engelsk Oversettelse Under

Hei Herr/Madam,

Jeg er Michael Anthony og jeg representerer Herr Mikhail Khordokovsky
tidligere eier av Yukos Olje Selskap i Russland. Jeg har et meget
sensitivt og fortrolig saksresyme fra denne øverste oligarch til å be om din
partnership ved ang.-profilen funderer OSS $ 8 Mil løve. Jeg vil gi
detaljene sen, men i sammendrag, kommer fondene via en finans Firma i
utlandet, gjennom ØYA-AV-MANNEN BANKEN, U.K. Dette er en legitim
transaksjon. Du blir betalet 15% av den totale sumen for din Ledelse Honorar.
Hvis du er interessert, behager svar denne email og g meg med din
fortrolig telefonnummer, fax antall og email adresse og jeg vil gi du videre
spesifiserer og instruksjoner. Vær så snill og beholde dette fortrolige ;
vi kan ikke ha råd til mere politiske problemer.

Til slutt bemerker at dette må bli konkludert innenfor to ukers. Behag
råd meg på din posisjon ved email straks.

Besøk selskapet website

Fullstendig ingen investering/omkostninger på din side.

Behag snilt svar på engelsk hvis mulig.

Hensyn,
Herr Michael Anthony
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Michael Anthony and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky former
C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and
confidential brief from this top oligarch to ask for your partnership in
re-profiling funds US $ 8 Mil lion. I will give the details later, but in
summary, the funds are coming via a finance Firm abroad, through the ISLE
OF MAN BANK U.K. This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid
15% of the total sum for your Management Fee. If you are interested,
please reply this email and provide me with your confidential telephone
number, fax number and email address and I will give you further details
and instructions. Please keep this confidential; we can't afford more
political problems.

Finally, Do note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please
advice me on your position by email immediately.

Visit the company website: ************

Absolutely no ivestment/expenses on your part

Regards,
Mr Michael Anthony
Last edit: 16 years 3 months ago by magne.

More
16 years 3 months ago #286 by Kai
Replied by Kai on topic Sv:Nigeriabrev
Haha. Man må jo nesten bare applaudere disse online oversetterne. Genialt.:P

More
16 years 3 months ago #308 by magne
FROM,THE DESK OF MR ALI HABIB
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK,
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO.
TEL.00226 78 03 82 03.
Dear Friend,
I am the manager bill and exchange of the foreign remittance department of African Development Bank, ouagadougou burkina faso, My dear I am trusting this deal to you buy faith and hope that you will handle it without know problem.
In my department file, I discovered an abandoned sum of US $33.6m (Thirty three million, six hundred thousand US Dollars) in an account that belongs to one
of our foreign customer who died along with his wife and the only daughter in November 2, 2002 in a plane crash.
Since I got information about his death, I have been watching out for his next of kin to come over and claim this money because, the bank cannot release it
to any person unless somebody apply for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as it is indicated in our banking guidelines and laws, unfortunately,
I discovered that the only next of kin died alongside with him a plane crash being his only daughter left nobody or relation for claim.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I have decided to make this business proposal to you as a foreigner and for you to stand as the next of kin or a relation to deceased person for and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for the claim and
I don’t want this money to go into the banks treasury as unclaimed bill , the banking law and guideline ARTICLE A section ABD/O11 of 1991,stipulates that if such is found in our bank after five (5) years remain unclaimed the money will be
transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.
The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer is a foreigner, a Burkinabe and a Burkinabe cannot
stand as a next of kin to a foreigner.
I arrange that 40% of this money will be for you’re as foreigner partner in respect to the
provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business, handled by you, and 50% will be for me. Thereafter, I will visit
your country for disbursement according to the percentage as indicated. Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this money to your private account, you have to apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin to the deceased.
Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or e-mail the text of the application, I will not fail
to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and do not entertain any fear as all required arrangement has been made for the transfer.
You should contact me immediately you receive my letter through
my telephone or e-mail.
Trusting to hear from you.
Yours faithfully
URGENT .
MR ALI HABIB.

More
16 years 3 months ago #309 by magne
Dear Winner
Winning Notification
This is to notify you that you have won £850,000.00 in our online email
lottery in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by computerised
balloting, powered by the Internet. Your email address was amongst
those chosen for this period. Ticket no: 56475600545 188 Serial no:
5368/02 Winning number: 05.06.18.22.24.38. {10} Draw (#1230) To claim your
prize, please contact: Fiduciary Agent Mr.Greg Macklin
Email:
Tell:+4
Yours faithfully,
Dr. Lorraine M. Dodds

More
16 years 3 months ago #310 by magne
Yahoo/Msn Lottery

Incoporation

Baley House, Har Road

Sutton, Greater London

SM1 4te

United Kingdom.

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five Hundred thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£500,000.00) for the month of December 2007 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE.

YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail we only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying,we congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

You are to contact the events manager on or before your date of Claim, Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre.
Yahoo/Msn Lottery Prize must be claimed no later than 10 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

These are your identification numbers:

Batch number.....................YM 09102XN
Reff number.......................YM35447XN
Winning number...................YM09788

These numbers fall within your Location file, you are requested to contact the events manager, send your winning identification numbers to him,to enable him verify your claims.How ever you will have to fill and submit this form to the events manager for verification & direction on how you can claim your winning fund.

1. Full name..............
2. Contact Address........
3. Age....................
4. Telephone Number.......
5. Marital Status.........
6. Sex....................
7. Next Of Kin............
8. Zip Code...............
9. Occupation.............
10. Company................
11.State:.................
12.Country................
13.Nationality............
14. Your Reference and Batch number are at the top of this mail:

(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
Name:Mr Smith Wallace
Email: smith_
Phone Number:+

Thank you and Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Lillian Hunt

(Yahoo/Msn Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).

More
16 years 3 months ago #311 by magne
Dear,
(CONFIDENTIAL)
My dear I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandant sum of $8. 7m(eight million-seven hundred Thousand United States dollars). in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery.

I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds $8.7 m(eight million-seven hundred Thousand United States dollars) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin. It may interest you to note that I have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;
1. Your Full Names and Address.
2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers.

These requirements will enable me file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with 40% which is about $3.48 Million Dollars on final conclusion of this project, while the rest $5.22Million shall be for me. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for me for investment purposes in your country.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email.
Yours faithfully,

MR.MUSA AHMED.
THE DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF
TELEX/COMPUTING DEPARTMENT OF
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.
PHONE:

More
16 years 3 months ago #312 by magne
FINAL NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the winners of the
BRITISH ATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMMER, held on the 25th November
,2007.Your e-mail address was attached to these lucky winning numbers
below: 09 14 26 28 30 45 38 Which subsequently won you the lottery bonus
draw.

You have there fore been approved to claim a total sum of 1,000,000.00
(One Million Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to ilektu/9023118308/03.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent Mr. Roy
Phil With the feed Verification/Fund Release Form Below

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Name: Mr. Roy Phil
Telephone: +
Email address:

More
16 years 3 months ago #313 by magne
From Dr.Tafsir Mbaye.
The Personal Assistant Manager Of The Bank Of Africa.
Bank OF AFRICA/B.O.A.
Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso.

( READ CAREFULLY AND KEEP SECRET)

Dear friend,

I am DR Tafsir Baye, personal Assistant to the Branch Manager of Bank Of Africa(BOA)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the US$18.6 MILLION DOLLAR, ,(EIGHTEEN MILLION,SIX HOUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS), and who is a customer to the bank where i work.

He died in a Kenya plane crash 2003, with his family during their vacation journey. The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad.

THEREFORE, by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL, top secret should be maintained please!,because i am still in the active service i do not need any form of implication especially now I'm in the verge of my retirement to endanger my career at last!.

Since we got the information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws.

In that regard, i decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity. Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not involve any RISK, and does not need much engagement from you, since i am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider.

Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the fund claim under a legitimate arrangement. I have resolved to offer you 30% of the total fund, 10% for sundry expenses that may be incurred during the process of executing this transaction and 60% percent for me.

I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response,more clarification information.
I'm waiting to hear from you soon.

I look forward to your earliest response
Regards and thanks,
Dr Tafsir Mbaye,

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds